Collection of Personal Information
We may collect personal information from you when you voluntarily provide it to us while using our Website. This may include information such as your name, email address, postal address, phone number, and payment details. We may also collect other information such as your IP address, browser type, and usage data when you interact with our Website.
Use of Personal Information
We use the personal information we collect from you for the following purposes:
1. To administer and operate the skill-based prize competition on our Website in accordance with the UK Gambling Act 2005, including verifying your eligibility to participate, processing your entries, and awarding prizes.
2. To communicate with you regarding your participation in the competition, including sending you updates, notifications, and prize-related information.
3. To provide you with customer support, respond to your inquiries, and address any issues or concerns you may have.
4. To improve our Website, services, and offerings, including analyzing usage data, conducting research, and implementing security measures.
5. To comply with applicable laws and regulations, including fulfilling our legal obligations under the UK Gambling Act 2005 and other relevant laws.
Sharing of Personal Information
We may share your personal information with the following parties:
1. Service Providers: We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who help us operate our Website, such as payment processors, hosting providers, and customer support providers. These service providers are contractually obligated to only use your personal information for the purposes of providing services to us and are required to implement appropriate security measures to protect your personal information.
2. Legal Requirements: We may disclose your personal information if required by law, court order, or government request, or if we believe that such disclosure is necessary to enforce our legal rights, protect the safety and security of our Website and users, or comply with applicable laws and regulations.
3. Business Transfers: In the event that we undergo a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our assets, your personal information may be transferred to the acquiring entity as part of the transaction.
International Transfers of Personal Information
We may transfer your personal information to third-party service providers or other parties located in countries outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) that may not have the same level of data protection laws as your country. In such cases, we will ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place to protect your personal information, such as using standard contractual clauses and expected IT security controls.
We implement appropriate technical and organizational security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, please note that no method of transmission over the internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal information.
Retention of Personal Information
We will retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes for which it was collected, or as required by applicable laws and regulations. If you wish to request the deletion of your personal information, please contact us using email@example.com.
You have certain rights with respect to your personal information, including the right to access, correct, update, and delete your personal information. You also have the right to withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal information, and the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that your personal information has been processed in violation of applicable data protection laws. Should you wish to exercise any of your rights please email firstname.lastname@example.org outlining your specific request in more detail and we will ensure our records are updated.